Translate

lørdag 15. desember 2007

Skiing at Hafjell


Last weekend Torkjel and I went to Lillehammer to see my mum. On the Saturday we went to Hafjell skiing. As you can see from the photos it was great! Hardly any people and nice sunny weather most of the day. Even got to see a nice sunset. It looked even better with orange ski goggles on! Hehe.

On Saturday night we had ribbemiddag at my mums house, a sneaky taster of the Christmas meal really. It was nice though! On Sunday we went to see Ann Mari and the boys. First time Torkjel has seen the boys, and they loved him. Didn't leave him alone until we left really.

This week has gone really fast. Not done much more than work and relaxing in the evenings. Went to Peppes with MO and Russ on Thursday which was nice. And tonight it's julebord with work. We've been invited to a vorspiel first, to someone I've not even met. Could be interesting. The location of where the julebord is supposed to be is secret too. Should be a good night :)

Tomorrow we're going to Irene's house to make sweets. Should be great! Just hope I'm not too hung over.

I've added some photos from work too, Odin and Lene drinking from our huge glass we got from AFK (one of our partners). Notice the text under the glass where Odin is drinking. Hehe. That is actually written on the wall at work, and when I took the photo I didn't even notice the setting!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar