Translate

torsdag 1. mai 2008

Mayday

Mayday mayday! Hmm... sounds like I'm in a plane that's about to go down, or in a burning boat. Well, I'm neither. It's 1st May today, hence the title. I've had the day off work which has been great. It's been spent climbing with Torkjel and Russ and putting photos in a photo album mainly.

The week has gone pretty quick so far. Monday I was working late, and Tuesday we spent the evening at Irene's. The twins celebrated their 1st Birthday, and we were invited. It was a great evening with happy kids, and nice people. Some of BE's friends were there too, and we sat for a while talking and eating lovely home made chocolate and marsipan cakes.

I realised yesterday that we've not eaten dinner at home for a long time. I've been working evenings and eating at work, or been away. Pretty much the same with Torkjel. Once in a while we've been eating out because of lack of time to do anything else. Best do something about that shortly!

There's only one day left at work now before the weekend. Looking forward to another two days off!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar