Translate

lørdag 14. juli 2007

Blog is working!!! Woohoo!!!

Yay! I fixed my blog! All I had to do was change the template. Doh!

So guess I'll be updating again now. I've just seen that my last update was 25th April... Well, that's a loooong time ago! Don't think I'll attempt to write what I've been doing in the meantime.

Short story:
- Went to England to visit in may (great time there, got to see loads of friends!)
- Been working
- Taken quite a few more geocaches
- Been working at Skogmuseet in Elverum
- Taken a few walks around Oslo
- Taken a few walks outside Oslo

That's about it really.

Getting ready to go to Enebakk now. Going to go for a walk (maybe publish a cache!), and have dinner at Torkjel's parents. I'm so glad the weekend is here!!!

That's it for now! I'll post again very soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar