Translate

torsdag 26. april 2007

Busy bee!

Life has all of a sudden got very busy, and I love it! :)

I reckon my flat feels slightly neglected at the moment. Not spending a lot of time here. Monday I went out for a meal with Torkjel, then to see the recording of Golden Goal with Lene from work. Had a good time there. Always fun to see people do things wrong on TV.... hehe.

Tuesday I went climbing with Magne, then out to eat sushi with Torkjel. Really nice food! Could eat that a lot more often if it was easier to get hold of and not as expensive! Yummy!

Got day off tomorrow, so going to see Irene. Think she's got about five weeks left before the twins will definately be saying hello now. Then I'm spending the evening with Anniken. So no rest for the wicked!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar