Translate

søndag 15. april 2007

Struggled to log in


Hello I'm back again!

I've had problems logging in to my blog over the last couple of days... Not sure why, think I was trying to log in with the wrong password. But now I managed! And I've written it down - just in case!

It's been an active week. I had Thursday off work, so I went to the scout head office in Oslo to see a friend who works there, and had a chat with the general secretary (head of scouting in Norway). They've moved into new offices, and it looks really nice there. Slightly more modern than the old ones.

After my visit there, I caught the train to Hamar and had a wonder round the high street before Dagim and Hermine came to pick me up. We went to a couple of scout meetings, which was interesting. Now been dragged in to organise abseiling and crate climbing with Hermine at the summer camp. Could be fun!

After the meetings we drove to Elverum, and after dropping Hermine off Dagim wondered if I wanted to find a couple of caches. And who can say no to that! They were both pretty clever, but one of them was brilliant! We then went back to his to play some Nintendo WII, great fun! Struggled a bit to start with though, kinda strange having a thing in your hand that makes stuff on the screen move...

The next morning I had to head back to Oslo and work. Saturday was also spent working, before Magne came to visit, and we went out to find a few geocaches. Think he's been hooked on the game too now! Well, it's Sunday now, and gorgeous weather, so better get off the computer and go out to enjoy the sun! Think I'm going to see if I can find the cache we struggled with last night.

Ps. The pic is taken from Hvalstrand last night. It was no wind, warm and gorgeous!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar