Translate

lørdag 7. april 2007

Dinner and monopoly

Easter Holiday is great!

Been to Irene and BE today for dinner. To start with we were just sat around having a chat whilst BE prepared the food. The talk included some gossip about BE's friend who was coming later on that evening.

He later arrived and we had a delicious lamb dinner.
Despite kindly telling BE not to hint at him giving me a lift home, he ended up offering me a lift after all, when we decided to play monopoly after dinner. We played the shortest Monopoly game in our history (about two hours!), and sat around talking for a bit. Irene won, for the first time in history too!

I then got a lift home in a little two seater sports car (don't ask me what it was, can't remember...) (BMW Z4 according to Bjørn Eirik :) )

Oh well, I survived... Hehe.

Tomorrow I'm off on the boat to celebrate my mum's 50th Birthday.

"Det du ikkje veit, er du ikkje klar over" sa Dagim...

2 kommentarer:

  1. It was a BMW Z4, my dear. With a 2.5 litre row 6 I believe.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanx a lot! Me and cars.... not good. I have to admit I didn't even notice the color of it...

    SvarSlett