Translate

søndag 1. april 2007

Busy weekend!




Well, that's my weekend over! Rather interesting and eventful if you ask me...

It all started while I was still at work on Friday, with a text to check my email. Well, some of you know what I'm talking about, and you know even better how frustrated I was when I read it - since I'm not the only one! All that can be said is: Why on earth don't people give up before they make a fool of themselves???


After work on Friday I got the train to Lillehammer. Saturday I spent shopping with my mum and relaxing, before Ann Mari's birthday bash on Saturday night.

Had a really good nigh! Started off with a girls party with Ingvild, Ida Katrine, Ann Mari and Live first, then we went out. I always forget hos busy it gets at Brenneriet.
Sunday morning I attempted to sleep for a while, following the fact that I didn't go to bed until late.... Or early! Your choice...

Dagim, Hermine and Anne came round for a Hardhaus meeting, and various other discussions. When we got too hungry to talk, we ended up in Egon for pizza and more talking. Was a good social gathering, and I think we managed to come to some conclusions regarding Hardhaus too.


Well, now I'm back in Asker, and three days of working is ahead of me, then it's EASTER HOLIDAYS!!! Woohoo!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar