Translate

fredag 20. april 2007

Weekend!

That's another week finished and the weekend has started!

Having a quiet night at home in front of the telly and computer, preparing for the next few days. Off for a walk tomorrow and cinema or something similar in the evening. Sunday I'm not sure about yet, but there is a charity comedy show on in Oslo I really want to go and see. Monday night me and Lene (from work) are going to see the live recording of the TV2 program Golden Goal, and Tuesday I'm climbing!

The last week has been a bit more active than I expected it to be. Tuesday I went to Oslo and went out for a meal. Wednesday I worked late, and Thursday I had a visitor and cooked dinner.

Cycling to work is going well so far! Still haven't chickened out once :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar