Translate

søndag 22. april 2007

Good weekend!




Oh well, that's the weekend over! Why can't it be weekend all the time? Well, weekend without me working that is! Don't particularly feel like going back to work tomorrow!

Friday night I spent at home not doing much more than watching telly, talking on the phone and spending time in front of the computer. Saturday I was kindly introduced to Oslo Østmarka by someone nice. Did a great walk there! Really enjoyed getting outside again! Weather wasn't bad either, nice and sunny. I also went out for my first Indian in Norway on Saturday night! Food was great, service is not worth mentioning.... Think they had a "let's just serve one table at any given time"-policy! Hehe.

Sunday was spent not doing much more than chatting, apart from going to a pizza place in Oslo, before travelling home. What can I do to make the weekend last longer?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar