Translate

mandag 19. mars 2007

England 18th to 21st May?

Just looking at prices for flights to England that weekend, and at the moment they're really cheap! I can get a return flight from Torp to Liverpool for 446 NOK! Think I'll be asking for time off work on the friday and monday...

So maybe I'll be there for the Eurovision party! I'm hoping so anyway!

Not much happening today. Looking at applying for a job (yeah yeah, I know I've just started a new job!). Won't let you know just yet what the job is about, but I will if I find out more. Don't want work to know I'm applying as I've just started. Don't misunderstand me though, I'm really enjoying the job I'm doing now, but this other one is more in the category of dream job.

Dagim is coming down for a visit later on tonight. Think we might go out hunting for geocaches, but it depends whether he had enough yesterday when he found 19 of them in one day!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello!
    You seem to be quite busy in the land of the Viking! You should come and visit, especially then cos its round the time of my birthday :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hehe, yeah. I'm looking at hopefully coming that weekend or the one after. Will have to see what's happening with work and scouts and stuff. Supposed to have a planning weekend for "hardhaus" that weekend that I'd forgotten about...

    SvarSlett