Translate

mandag 19. mars 2007

Windy walk

Yay, it was Sunday today! Which meant I could sleep as long as I wanted... That's when I decide to wake up early, 8.15! Why can't I sleep a bit more on a day off?

Anyway. Martine, Kassander and Remy came to pick me up at 11.30 and we went up to Semsvannet to go for a walk. Kassander decided to fall asleep just as we set off walking, so he missed the joy of seeing the horses. It was a nice walk, although a bit windy. Because we spent less than an hour walking round the water (which is situated next to where the Norwegian crown prince lives), we decided to walk back to my house. Half way there Kassander found out it was too boring to sit in the buggy, so we let him walk for a little while. After just over an hour we got back to mine, where Magne met us.

Remy came to pick up Martine and Kassander, and I went climbing with Magne. My arms are not working the way they should any more! Never mind. Got to the top of a few climbs, and promised myself once again that I want to go climbing more often!

The evening was spent cooking dinner and some cakes, whilst Magne kindly put some lights up on my ceiling :) And now it's late - again! - and time for bed!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar