Translate

torsdag 15. mars 2007

Spring is here - I think!


I think it's spring now! Well, until we get more snow that is! It's spring enough for me to want to buy a bike and cycle to work anyway!


Had my day off today and spent it mainly outside. Went to see Martine and Kassander, and we bought some food from the bakery and went down to the beach to have lunch. Then I was lucky enough to look after Kassander for the afternoon, so we took a walk, and went to feed the ducks. One of the ducks thought Kassanders cake looked nice, and decided to nick it out of his hand! Kassander responded with a giggle, then chasing them back into the water.


I spent last weekend at a scout gathering with the District Commissionaries from all over Norway. That was really inspiring, and we've now got a lot of ideas for the year to come in our District. You can see the photos from the gathering here: http://www.speiding.no/dokument.php?dok=2350

Well, that's it for now really.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar