Translate

onsdag 30. januar 2008

Lazy but busy











Once again it's taken some time before I've managed to update my blog. It's a bit of laziness involved, as well as bad memory, and partly because I've been busy. That's not an excuse though as I've been in front of the computer a fair bit anyway.

So what's happened since last time I updated this? Good questions. Even I can't remember! I know we started climbing again last weekend (just over a week ago) and managed to go again yesterday, so that's twice in a week and a half. Not bad really! Over the weekend I went to Lillehammer. We had the scout district yearly meeting, and once again I got elected as ADC (Assistant District Commisionary - Visekretsleder).

I have also bought a new camera!!! Woohoo! Finally. I've now got a Canon EOS 400D. Really happy with it, and busy taking photos now :)

Yesterday I got great news at work. As a result of taking part in some some surveys, I will get free food from the cantine for the rest of the year :)

Enjoy some of these photos, and I'll try to come with another update in not so long.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar