Translate

søndag 6. april 2008

Cakes :)



It's Sunday night and I should really go to bed. I didn't wake up until one this afternoon though, so don't feel particularly tired... We went out for tapas and wine last night, followed by a friends 30th Birthday party. So bedtime didn't really happen until about four this morning. Did have a great night though. Yesterday Irene and I went on a cake decoration course which was great fun. I have now learnt some skills on how to decorate cakes with butter cream and marzipan. Doing an Icing course soon too which will be good. Last week went pretty fast, doing climbing a couple of evenings, went for a meal and eyetoy playing on PS2 at MO and Russ' and worked in the evenings. I can't see this week being any less eventful. Not ready for early Monday morning yet though...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar