Translate

tirsdag 22. april 2008

Time to breathe





Over the last couple of days I have finally had time to sit down and breathe. The last two weeks have been really busy with fun stuff, which means not a lot of time to update my blog, tidy the flat or anything else sensible for that matter...

We have been climbing a few times, went to a cabaret to see T's sister perform, been out for a meal at Baltazar, seeing friends, working and more work...

I have also made my first cake using the stuff I learnt from the cake decorating course. See picture! :)

The weekend just gone I spent at a gathering for District Commisionaries for the Norwegian Scout Association. We discussed a load of things and walked up a ravine/gorge on Saturday afternoon, getting soaking wet. But it was great fun!

The lovely hot weather has finally hit us, and yesterday we took our first bike trip of the year. We cycled to Bygdøy, and found five geocaches on the way too. I've spent my day off today with my dad, looking at cruise ships, shopping at IKEA and generally walking around Oslo in the gorgeous sunny weather!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar