Translate

lørdag 26. april 2008

Where did the sun go?

The weekend finally arrived, and the sun packed its bags and left! Typical! Saying that, I have had the opportunity to get a little bit out of the nice weather over the few days though. On Tuesday I spent the day with my dad in the nice sunny weather. Wednesday I had the morning off work, so I did some shopping and walked around in the sunny weather outside :) Somehow I got inspired to buy a new waterproof jacket whilst walking in the sun! I desperately needed one as last time I used mine, I was more soaked inside the jacket than on the outside.

Thursday I met MO after work. We went to Aker Brygge for some coffee (well, I still don't drink that stuff, so had a hot chocolate), and sat outside in the sun. A bit later we met T and had dinner at Friday's which was nice.

Friday and Saturday I've been working. It was nice weather when I left for work today, but it stopped being nice about half way through the day, and on my way home I needed to find my umbrella.

I've now spent the evening watching the last few episodes of The OC, and now there's nothing more to watch! I need something else to watch, suggestions please!

2 kommentarer: