Translate

søndag 5. august 2007

Back from Scoutcamp!











It's Sunday night and I've been back from scoutcamp for about 24 hours. And I'm still knackered! It's hard work sleeping on a therm-a-rest in a tent for a week!

It's been a good week though. Been playing around with abseiling for kids, tried a zip wire that was 170 meters long (wooooohoooo!) and generally had a good time with friends. Unfortunately the weather wasn't as nice as we hoped, but it wasn't raining all the time... Just every now and then. We also had sun a couple of days - enough for my nose to get sunburned.

I don't feel overly ready to go back to work tomorrow, but guess I just have to. Been to see the Simpsons movie today, which was good. Also went out for a nice chinese after.

Guess I better go and hang up some clothes and head for bed as work starts early tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar