Translate

søndag 12. august 2007

Long week, IKEA furniture and cake :)

Going back to work on Monday was not much fun! In fact, it wasn't great being back this week at all. Was more keen on having more holiday really! But hey, work is life, and that's what gives you money to do other stuff. So I'll just live with it I guess! Didn't really help that Torkjel had the week off, and I had to get out of bed on my own in the morning...

Didn't do too much during the week. Went for a bbq on monday in Frognerparken, because the weather finally decided to turn nice. Wednesday morning we went walking around Oslo to find some furnture (which we did :) ), and when I went to work at two, Torkjel came with me to buy a wardrobe and bookshelves. Thursday they were delivered four hours later than planned, because the car that was supposed to deliver them managed to crash. Doh!

Thursday night I went out to meet Anniken and some of her friends, and  Torkjel went to a concert with strange music (my opinion... hehe). Someone came home very late and was very chatty. :p Up again early on Friday morning for the last day of work for the week. Woohoo! Friday night was spent relaxing as we were both knackered (for different reasons... ;) ) and built a couple of bookshelves. Finally the weekend was here! Did some shopping on Saturday before we started building more IKEA stuff and I made a massive chocolate cake! Wondering how on earth we're going to finish it off... Think we both need to bring some to work...

Anyway, it's sunday now and we're finishing off the building work. Not looking forward to another week at work, but then again it's weekend again soon... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar