Translate

onsdag 29. august 2007

Langevågen and future Birthday plans...

It's been over a week since I posted something here now. Time flies, and I forget to keep track!

Went to Langevågen (near Ålesund) to visit family over the weekend. Apart from the weather being rather horrible we had a good time. Shame to think that the weather in oslo was gorgeous though! Friday we got up at 4! in the morning and got a flight from Gardermoen. Spent the morning in Ålesund walking up to fjellstua, visiting Atlanterhavsparken (looking at fishies and spiders) and having a wander round the city centre. The rest of the weekend we spent in Langevågen visiting family, eating lots and going for a walk where we got soaked! Was hoping to go fishing for mackerel or crabs, but unfortunately the weather didn't allow it.

Trying to plan my Birthday now! Decided to go out for a meal and a few drinks. Think a few people will tag along which will be cool! Even get a friend visiting from England! Woohoo :)

You've probably noticed that I'm not posting a lot of photos on here. Hopefully I'll have my own computer moved next week, so it'll be easier to post photos, as I struggle to understand this computer (Linux). Don't know how to download photos...

Yesterday Torkjel bought a bike, so intending to get a bit more active now. Hopefully going climbing twice a week, and cycling once a week. Went to see the climbing wall on Monday, and my fingers were itching. The bouldering wall there is really good. Climbing wall isn't overly big, but it all looks good anyway :) Climbingwall here I come!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar