Translate

søndag 2. september 2007

Moving...

The guy I'm renting from rang me yesterday and told me he's managed to rent out the flat to someone else from the 15th! Woohoo! Means I can stop paying my rent. Only got one challenge now... It's called packing and moving. Guess I better start properly on monday. My aim is to be out by Friday... Should work out I guess.

Weekend now. I worked yesterday which was boring. Long day at work, but we made up for it in the evening. Lene came round to see me and Torkjel, and we drank a few beers. Afterwards we went out in Oslo and drank a lot more beer! Generally a brilliant night out. Had a great time! I'm sure there will be photos to follow...

Thursday I had the day off, and decided to cycle from Hvalstrand to Oslo. My bum still hurts, but apart from that I'm surprised my legs weren't aching. It's about 24k after all...

Anyway. Maybe I should go and wake sleepy Torkjel up. We're off to Enebakk for a Birthday dinner soon. Getting Får i kål for the first time in years! Yummy!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nå har jeg gått glipp av no her vettu.. Ska du flytte..? Hvem, hva, hvor..?

    SvarSlett
  2. Hehe, jeg har flytta inn med Torkjel. Så desverre ikke meldinga di før nå jeg... Er ikke vant til at folk legger igjen meldinger gitt...

    SvarSlett