Translate

søndag 16. september 2007

Busy couple of weeks

Just realised it's two weeks since I last posted something here. That reflects the fact that I've been pretty busy.  Managed to pack all my stuff, and move. I handed my keys in last monday, so now I'm officially living in Oslo with  Torkjel. Poor flat has got a bit fuller than it was in the first place.

I've also had visitors from England which was nice. Ben and  Ros has been here this week. Yesterday we went out for my Birthday meal - seven of us. Russ and MO came from England too. Great fun, and way too many drinks. Had a very lazy day so far today... But need to go out and find some food soon...

Last weekend I went to "Lederløft", a scout leader weekend at Norways international scout centre. That was good. Went to see Liv Arnesen telling about her skiing to the south pole, and attempt to climb Everest. Also had a three course meal in the evening, and did a few activities. All in all a good weekend.

Now I'm looking forward to a "normal" week with climbing and cycling and work. Should be good! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar