Translate

søndag 30. september 2007

Two weeks to go until Rome!



Tomorrow morning it's two weeks until we leave for Rome. Woohoo :) Booked a hotel the other day too, so it's getting sorted now!

I worked this weekend, and before the day was over a few people came to move half of the customer services centre (all the desks etc) to the other half because we're having a carpet put down. This resulted in my poor little desk being left all by itself (with me working on it) in the massive office! (See photo).


The week just gone we've managed to go climbing twice which has been good. Want to carry on doing that! This morning we met my mum and dad for breakfast, and had a walk through Oslo watching the Oslo marathon. A lot of knackered people there! Something had happened so the road was full of what I believe was oil. Was like walking on ice up all of Karl Johan! No idea what had happened and I can't find anything about it on the news either! I'm sure I'll find out soon enough!


Off to cook some dinner now before we're going to watch Tatt av Kvinnen (Invaded by the woman) at the cinema.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar