Translate

tirsdag 25. september 2007

Day off and back to normal

Another week has gone. Got a day off work today, so just planning to relax and do a couple of things I've been putting off for a while. I'm also going to meet my dad a bit later as he's finishing work today. Had a more relaxing week last week, after the busy times with moving and visitors. Thursday I went climbing with Russ and Torkjel, which was great! Been waiting to do that for a while!!! Intending to keep it up  now, and at least go once a week, hopefully twice.

Saturday Lene celebrated her Birthday, so we went along to her houseparty. It was an entertaining night with a lot of new people - think we were about 40 people in their flat! As a result of Saturday night we slept in on Sunday and had a lazy first half of the day. But we spent the afternoon tidying the flat - so now it's nice and tidy here! Finally got it sorted. We then went to see Bourne Ultimatum at the cinema - Colosseum 1. I liked it, specially since it's the third Bourne film, I think they've done a good job in making it.

Guess this week will go fast too... Got a course to draw kitchen worktops on Wed and Thu, then I'm working Friday evening, and also Saturday. But first I'm going to enjoy my day off today and go climbing tonight!

1 kommentar:

  1. Good to see your information on Kitchen Worktops good work and excellent information provided by you.keep going and also provide more info on Beech kitchen worktops & Iroko Worktops.

    SvarSlett