Translate

lørdag 18. august 2007

Finally weekend!

It's been a long week at work with a lot to do! I'm looking forward to Lene coming back to work on Monday so I don't have to be on my own on the team any more!

Was pretty knackered after work most days, but managed to do a little bit anyway. The beginning of the week is a bit of a blur, and I can't actually remember what we were up to. Wednesday morning I went "home" to check post and a few other things, before going off to work. I also wrote my notice for the flat, as I'm moving in with Torkjel. :)

Thursday some of Torkjel's colleagues had to leave work because of cut downs, so we went out for a few (or a lot of) drinks with them. Some of them got slightly more drunk than others. Fortunately it wasn't overly late, so still managed work the day after ok.

Friday was a looong day at work, before we went out for a few beers again. First time I've been to Justisen, and I quite liked it. There was a lot of people there! Sat outside drinking beer and eating pizza, before heading home for an early night in bed. 

This morning we wanted to do something active, so we got
the bus to Enebakk and went for a walk there. It was lovely weather, and we saw some nice views. Managed to find to geocaches too! We met another geocacher by one of them. He looked a bit nervous that I'd spotted him trying to look for the cache, until I told him we were cachers too. Had a chat with him, before we headed back to the bus (walking about 6km an hour to get back in time!).

There were an awful lot of blueberries out in the woods today, and we got inspired. Unfortunately we didn't have anything to put them in. So when we got back to Oslo, we went to the supermarket and bought blueberry jam and had pancakes for dinner. Yummy!

Fortunately there's one more day left of the weekend! :) Think we might go to the cinema and watch a new Norwegian film that's come to the cinemas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar