Translate

torsdag 1. januar 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



It's 2009! Wonder how many times I'm gonna get the date wrong and write 2008 before I realise that's the wrong year? Always the case, hehe.

Had a good celebration last night, with pinnekjøtt (lamb/sheep ribs) and all the trimmings at MO and Russ' house. Really enjoyed the night, although it was a quiet celebration! With 21 days left until my due date it suited me very well.

Today has ben spent doing ..... nothing. Been on the sofa in front of the computer most of the day really. We did make it outside for a cup of coffee/hot chocolate briefly, but that was it really. Hopefully I'm a bit more awake tomorrow. Torkjel is going to work then.

Guess this is when I'm supposed to sit down and write down all my New Year resolutions. Well, I've not really got any apart from being open to all the changes in my life this year! Only a few weeks until it's all starting now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar